1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
MIQUEL Y COSTAS & MIQUEL, SA is the OWNER for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the OWNER and will be related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, to give answers to inquiries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the OWNER.
- Send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: referral of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the OWNER: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, inquires, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for this, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with which the OWNER has signed the confidentiality and manager of treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, correct, transfer and suppress their data and to limit or oppose their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if they believe that the processing violates current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: MIQUEL Y COSTAS & MIQUEL, S.A.. Tuset, 10 Planta 7 – 08006 Barcelona. E-mail: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented on download forms, USERS expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to their request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the website OWNER are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The website OWNER informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide optimal service to the User. Unless all of the data are provided, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided will fully meet your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the OWNER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD for the processing of the personal data it is responsible for, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The website OWNER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the person in charge through MIQUEL Y COSTAS & MIQUEL, SA. Tuset, 10 Planta 7 – 08006 Barcelona. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org